Tuesday, 29 November 2016

A second gift bag ...

Hello my lovely friends and visitors, I hope your week is going well. Last night I suddenly realised it was the end of the month already so I had to take some photographs to get a couple of projects entered into challenges before they end, lol, always late to the party I am, anyway here is one of my projects …


I love the blue and Kraft!
A final look at all the yummy details

Created for me and especially for these Challenges
Allsorts Challenge #391 Anything Christmas
Crafty Ribbons Challenge #176 Christmas with Ribbon/s
Sparkles Monthly Challenge #86 Christmas is Coming
Spectrum Noir Facebook Challenge Anything Goes Optional Christmas or Winter
Stamps & Stencils Challenge Gift Bags or Boxes or Tags
The Ribbon Girl Challenge November Any Image Goes Any Creation
Unstampables Challenge #63 Resistance
WOW Embossing Powder Challenge November: Gift Bags or Boxes


I loved creating the first one and this one was even more fun to create. No stamps were used to decorate this bag: I seem to be doing that more these days. I attached a stencil to Kraft card and used Versamark ink pad and clear embossing powder which I heat set. The bauble panel and the chipboard bauble are really old stash so it was good to use those up. I coloured the dry embossed bauble using my Spectrum Aqua pens, the bauble was coloured with Sakura Sparkle pen as was the wooden snowflake. I added white to the chipboard one using my Picket Fence Distress spray. I coloured a piece of white card with my AquaTints and once dry I attached the Penny Black stencil and drew around the mistletoe details, I then used a damp paintbrush to drag the colour inwards. The berries were coloured with a Sakura sparkle pen. I then free hand cut the pointed bauble and added platinum Stickles to the hanger of that bauble. I coloured white card snippets with AquaTints and once dry I die cut the borders.
-
I played with my Bakers twine, ribbons, and Christmas embellishments and the final touch of the Picket Fence Distress spray. Another bag created and a few more are required so I have to create more soon.

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment. I really do appreciate it and I hope you get some time to do what you love to do soon ttfn Karen x










Tools
Stencil:
Sheena Douglass: sunrays 20cm square stencil
Die Cutting Machine & Dies:
Cuttlebug die cutting machine
Crafters Companion Die’sire Edge’ables:
Miscellaneous Tools:
Heat tool; paintbrushes; water pot; paint palette

Supplies
Card Paper:
Snippets: Sheena Douglass white stamping card; Kraft card
Kraft bag
EP Ink/Paint/Pen Colours:
Spectrum Aqua: Nature pen set
Spectrum Noir AquaTints: Landscape
Sakura sparkle pen: Teal; Gold
Tim Holtz Distress spray: Picket Fence
Clear embossing powder
Embellishments:
The Ribbon Girls: Bakers Twine; Wooden Hear; mini pinecones
Bling mesh; velvet ribbon; dry embossed Happy Christmas panel; chipboard bauble; wooden snowflake; jingle bells #
Adhesives/Mediums:
Versamark IP; Collall all purpose glue; double sided tape; fun foam


# all items from my stash that are 5+ years old

9 comments:

Vintagehandmade said...

What a lovely Christmas gift bag with so many wonderful elements! Love it! Thank you for joining us at Stamps and Stencils this month! Branka DT x

rachel said...

beautiful blue and brown Karen - a wonderful bag! Hugs rachel x

Dale Tiernan said...

Just fabulous.

Pollard Carole said...

So pretty love this design thanks for playing Crafty ribbons Challenge this time Love and hugs Carole x DT

Team Clark said...

Karen, you are on a roll my friend! Two tremendous bags, each similar to a boutique purchase! I love love these shades of blue and your awesome layer up on layer of detail. Great inspiration! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamps and Stencils. Hugs, Autumn

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 309 - hope to see you again soon x

Susan Hogan said...

That's a keeper! Love your bag of goodies and if it was mine, it would have to be a pretty special present to distract me from the container! Thanks for entering this with us at Unstampabelles.

frommycraftroom said...

Lovely gift bag. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.